Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Orioly Experiences is an online service provided by Orioly Travel j.d.o.o.
The terms “we”, “us”, “Orioly Experiences” refer to Orioly Travel j.d.o.o., a Croatian corporation and/or our affiliates, parent company, and subsidiaries. The term “you” refers to the Customer visiting the Website and/or contributing content on this Website.
Orioly Experiences enables users to research, find, and book travel experiences in Croatia. We offer a variety of tours, tickets and services (“products”) provided by our third party suppliers, its affiliates' websites, mobile properties and related applications (collectively, this “Website”).
We may change or otherwise modify the Agreement in the future, and you understand and agree that your continued access or use of this Website after such change signifies your acceptance of the updated or modified Agreement. We will note the date that revisions were last made to the Agreement at the top of this page, and any revisions will take effect upon posting. We will notify our members of material changes to these terms and conditions by either sending a notice to the email address provided to us at registration or by placing a notice on our Website. Be sure to return to this page periodically to review the most current version of the Agreement.
Use of the Website
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that (i) all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete, and (ii) you are 18 years of age or older in order to make bookings on our Website. We not knowingly collect the information of anyone under the age of 18. Your use of this Website is intended for personal, noncommercial use and/or to make legitimate requests to book the Products offered. You agree not to use this Website to make any speculative, false or fraudulent requests.
You further represent and warrant that you (a) have not previously been suspended by us or otherwise banned from using the Website; (b) are not a direct competitor of Orioly Experiences; and (c) that you have full power and authority to enter into this Agreement and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party. We retain the right at our sole discretion to deny access to anyone to this Website and the services we offer, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of this Agreement. In accessing or using the Website, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent, inaccurate, objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate. We does not endorse such content, and cannot vouch for its accuracy. You therefore access and use the Website at your own risk.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, messages, data, information, text, music, sound, photos, graphics, video, maps, icons, software, code or other material), as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us. You agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, content, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Any other use of the published content requires the prior our written permission or the permission of our partners.
Additionally, you agree that you will not and will not assist or enable others to:
- use this Website or its contents for any commercial or unlawful purpose;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot; spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process to access, scrape, index, retrieve or otherwise use the Website or any content on the Website for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- deep-link to any portion of this Website for any purpose without our express written permission;
- “frame”, “mirror” or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization;
- attempt to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any software programs used by Orioly Travel in connection with the Website;
- use the Website to threaten, stalk, defraud, incite, harass, or advocate the harassment of another person, or otherwise interfere with another user's use of the Website;
- use the Website to submit or transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk email, pyramid schemes, surveys, or other mass messaging, whether commercial in nature or not;
- use the Website in a manner that may create a conflict of interest, such as trading reviews with other business owners or writing or soliciting reviews;
- use the Website to promote bigotry or discrimination against protected classes; use the Website to violate any third-party right, including any breach of confidence, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right;
- use the Website to submit or transmit pornography or illegal content; use the site to solicit personal information from minors or to harm or threaten to cause harm to minors;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website, user accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Website through hacking, password mining or any other means; use the Website to transmit any computer viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature (collectively, “Viruses”);
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website, or otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website; or
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Website, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of Website Content, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Website.
- When you use the Website, or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically and agree that we may communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, in-app push notices, or by posting notices and messages on the Website. You may unsubscribe from e-mail communications at anytime by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Products and Booking Reservations
Orioly Experiences does not provide or own transportation services, accommodations, tours, excursions or other travel experiences. Although we display information about travel experiences offered by third-party suppliers and facilitates reservations those suppliers, such actions do not in any way imply, suggest, or constitute sponsorship or approval of third-party suppliers, or any affiliation between us and third-party suppliers.
Product / travel offer content, description, availability, pricing is managed by our third party provider ad we are not responsible for the accuracy or completeness of information it obtains from third-party suppliers and displays on its Website. If you book a reservation for a travel experience through the Website, you agree to review and be bound by the supplier's terms and conditions and any other rules or policies related to the supplier's travel experience. Your interactions with third-party suppliers are at your own risk. We will have no liability with respect to the acts, omissions, errors, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any third-party suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting from your interactions with third-party suppliers.
This Website may link you to supplier sites or other websites that we do not operate or control.
Modifying or Amending Your Booking
All requests for modifications and amendments to your booking must be directed to the email@example.com.
It is not possible to change or modify a special event, theater or show ticket. Sales of these tickets are final and cannot be amended once your original purchase is confirmed.
All other date-change requests and amendments are subject to availability by our suppliers and/or service providers; We cannot guarantee the success of any date-change request.
If you request a date change within three (3) days or less of your confirmed travel date, We will attempt to honor your request; however changes made three days or less from your original travel date may be subject to an additional fee. For multi-day and overnight tours, date changes made within seven (7) days of your confirmed travel date may also be subject to additional fees.
Occasionally our suppliers and/or service providers make changes to tour dates, prices, inclusions, coverage, age requirements, and other Product features and/or requirements. As a result, we reserve the right to cancel, change or substitute any service, tour, ticket or product that you have booked at this Website, at any time, for any reason. In such cases, if you are dissatisfied with the alternatives offered, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price. Notwithstanding the above, when we are informed in advance by our agents, service providers and/or suppliers of a significant change to a booking and/or to a tour, product or event, we make every reasonable effort to notify the consumer, travel agent and/or distributor as appropriate, in order to amend or re-issue the booking where feasible.
Prices listed on the Website are per person, unless otherwise specified.
Prices are based on the local tariff at the time of quoting, converted at the prevailing foreign-exchange rate as determined by Orioly Experiences.
Price quotations are subject to change without notice, until a booking has been confirmed.
Unless otherwise specified, prices do not include any local taxes or use-fees, including foreign departure, security, port charges, park fees, customs, immigration, agricultural, passenger-facility charges or international transportation tax.
Prices do not include tips/gratuities to tour directors, drivers or local guides; passport and visa fees; baggage and personal insurance; any items of a personal nature; taxes or duties; and any beverages or food not specifically listed under “Inclusions” on the product pages of the Website.
Payments & Cancellations
- When you book any tour or activity through our website you will get the confirmation email stating your reservation has been confirmed. This notification is only to make sure that your seat is waiting for you. This notification is not considered as an invoice thus your credit card has not been charged yet. The service is done 24 hours up to 60 days after the delivery of goods or services, your credit card will be charged 24 hours after you consumed the service you made the reservation for or in case you cancelled your reservation in line with our cancellation policy and then invoices are issued for the service performed.
- By checking-in and using our services your credit card will be automatically charged in the next 24 hours and we will send you the invoice for the service you used. In case of the cancellation, regarding the cancellation policy, your payment will be either reimbursed or the penalty will be charged to your credit card. In both cases notification will be sent to your email stating the action you made.
- We hold three types of cancellation policies (Strong, Medium and Low) that will enforce to protect both travelers and host alike. Each listing and reservation on our site clearly states the cancellation policy. Guests may cancel and review any penalties by viewing their travel plans and then clicking ‘Cancel’ on the appropriate reservation.
- Strong - For a full refund of fees, cancellation must be made minimum 30 days prior to listing’s local check in time.
- Medium - If the guest cancels 14 days prior to listing’s local check-in time, full amount will be refunded.
- Low - If the cancellation is made up to 3 days prior to listing’s local check-in time, full amount will be refunded.
Passports, Visas & Insurance
Passports, Visas & Insurance
For passport and visa requirements, please consult the relevant embassy or consulate for information. Because requirements may change at any time, be sure to check for up-to-date information before booking and departure. We accept no liability for travellers who are refused entry onto a flight or into any country because of the traveller's failure to carry the travel documents required by any airline, authority, or country, including countries the traveller may just be passing through en route to his or her destination.
As visa and health requirements are subject to change without notice, we recommend that you verify health and visa requirements with the appropriate consulate prior to departure. It is also your responsibility to consult your physician for current recommendations on inoculations before you travel internationally, and to ensure that you meet all health entry requirements and follow all medical guidance related to your trip.
We strongly recommend that you purchase a comprehensive travel insurance policy prior to departure to protect your Product purchase. If you cancel your trip or significantly alter travel dates, your travel insurance policy may reimburse the cost of cancellation fees and related expenses. Please review your travel insurance policy carefully for related terms and conditions.
Although most travel, including travel to international destinations, is completed without incident, travel to certain destinations may involve greater risk than others. We recommend passengers to investigate and review travel prohibitions, warnings, announcements and advisories issued by the Croatian Government and destination country governments prior to booking travel to international destinations. Information on conditions in various countries and the level of risk associated with travel to particular international destinations can be found at https://vlada.gov.hr/, http://www.mvep.hr/en/ and http://htz.hr/en-GB
BY LISTING INFORMATION RELEVANT TO TRAVEL TO PARTICULAR INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS, WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT TRAVEL TO SUCH POINTS IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK, AND IS NOT LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES THAT MAY RESULT FROM TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS.
Please read this section carefully. This section limits our liability to you for issues that may arise in connection with your use of this website. If you do not understand the terms in this section or elsewhere in the agreement, please consult a lawyer for clarification before accessing or using this website.
The information, content, software, products, and services published on this website may include inaccuracies or errors, including reservation availability and pricing errors. Orioly Travel, its parent, subsidiaries and corporate affiliates (collectively, the “Orioly companies”) do not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaim all liability for, any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information and description of the products and services displayed on this website (including, without limitation, the pricing, availability, photographs, features, inclusions and exclusions, general product descriptions, reviews and ratings, etc.). In addition, we expressly reserve the right to correct any availability and pricing errors on our website and/or on pending reservations made under an incorrect price.
For all the content that represents products and services of our partners we cannot fully guarantee the suitability of the information, content, software, products, and services contained on this website for any purpose, and the inclusion or offering of any products or services on this website does not constitute any endorsement or recommendation of such products or services by Orioly and Orioly Travel. All such information, content, software, products, and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. We disclaim all warranties and conditions that this website, its servers or any email sent from us, are free of viruses or other harmful components. We hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, content software, products, and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and noninfringement, to the extent permitted by law.
The third-party suppliers and private tour guides providing products or other services on this website are independent contractors and not agents or employees of the Orioly Experiences. We are not liable for the acts, errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches, negligence or misconduct of any such suppliers or private tour guides or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting therefrom or otherwise arising from your booking of a product or service or your use of a product or service. We have no liability and will make no refund in the event of any delay, cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or other causes beyond their direct control, and they have no responsibility for any additional expense, omissions, delays, re-routing or acts of any government or authority.
You agree to defend and indemnify Orioly Experiences and all of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, causes of action, demands, suits, proceedings, investigations, losses, damages, fines, penalties, fees, expenses, costs and any other liabilities of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or related to:
- your breach of this Agreement or the documents referenced herein;
- your violation of any law, rule, regulation or guideline;
- your violation, infringement or misappropriation of the rights of a third party, including without limitation any rights of publicity or privacy;
- your use of this Website;
- your booking or use of any Products obtained through this Website; or
- your negligence or wilful misconduct.
Links to Third Party Websites
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than our site. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. Further, it is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever links you select or software you download (whether from this Website or other websites) is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects and other items of a destructive nature. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
Copyright and Trademark Notices
We are not responsible for content on websites operated by parties other than Orioly Travel j.o.o.. All other product or service names or slogans displayed on this Website are registered and/or common law trademarks of Orioly and/or its suppliers or licensors, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Orioly Travel or the applicable trademark holder. In addition, the look and feel of this Website, including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts, is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Orioly Travel and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Orioly Travel. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos mentioned in this Website are the property of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by us.
If you are aware of an infringement of either your brand or our brand, click here and follow the Copyright Complaint Policy instructions. We only address messages concerning brand infringement at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
This Website is operated by a Croatian entity and this Agreement is governed by the laws of the Republic of Croatia. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in the Republic of Croatia and stipulate to the fairness and convenience of proceedings in such courts for all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. You agree that all claims you may have against Orioly Travel j.d.o.o. arising from or relating to this Website must be heard and resolved in a court of competent subject matter jurisdiction located in the Republic of Croatia. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, this paragraph.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us - email@example.com
Company: Orioly Travel j.d.o.o. tourism agency
Personal identification number: 63419606823
TAX number: HR63419606823
Identification number by Commercial court: MBS 081376700
Shortened company name: Orioly Travel j.d.o.o.
Headquarters address: Jaruščica 11, 10000 Zagreb
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Board members: Ivan Ilijašić